- Fixed several bugs in the mixed integer optimizer.
- Fixed a bug in the graph partioning based ordering that in rare cases could cause a crash.
- Improved the manual.
- Fixed an issue in the presolve ocurring very rarely.
- Fixed a bug causing an assert on very large problems.
- FLEXlm has been upgraded to version 11.9.1 because some bugs in FLEXlm has been fixed.
- Fixed several issues appearing when the input data that had NANs.
- Fixed a bug in the conic optimizer causing an assert for certain problems.
- Fixed a bug in MSK_analyzeproblem that could cause a segmentation fault on problems containing cones.
Friday, February 11, 2011
MOSEK version 188.8.131.52 is available for download.
MOSEK version 184.108.40.206 is available for download. The major changes are: