- Fixed a bug in the conic optimizer that in special cases made MOSEK report an nonoptimal solution.
- Fixed several bugs in the mixed integer optimizer.
- Downgraded Flexlm to 11.9.0 on the UNIX platforms.
- Fixed a couple of bugs in the graph partitioning based ordering algorithm (employed in the interior-point optimizers).
- Improved the network structure detection capabilities.
- Fixed a bug in the basis identification procedure. This bug occurs very rarely.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
MOSEK version 126.96.36.199 is available for download.
MOSEK version 188.8.131.52 is available for download. The major changes are: