- Updated the toolbox manual.
- Fixed a bug that made the mixed integer conic optimizer crash in rare cases when applied to a quadratic optimization problem.
- Updated the portfolio optimization example in the Fusion manual.
- Fixed a bug that cased a crash on Windows 32 bit when solving certain semidefinite optimization problems.
- Fixed a bug that made MOSEK crash when writing problems having symmetric matrix variables to a file.
- Fixed some issues in linprog and bintprog in the toolbox. In particular the undocumented call linprog('defaults') is supported. It is also supported for quadprog and bintprog too.
- Fixed issue causing incorrect infeasibility violations to be reported in certain cases.
- Fixed an installation issue on MAC OSX.
- Updated the fusion documentation.
- Fixed an issue in the quadratic optimizer.
- Fixed an issue that in rare cases caused an crash in the interior-point optimizer.
- Fixed an issue in the nonlinear optimizer that in rare cases caused a crash.
- Improved the conic mixed integer optimizer for conic problems.
- Fixed several issues in Fusion.
- Fixed an issue in the linear dependency checker.
- Fixed an issue in the conic optimizer that made it report a wrong dual solution in rare cases.
Friday, August 23, 2013
MOSEK version 22.214.171.124
MOSEK version 126.96.36.199 is now available for download. The major changes are: