- Improved the dense column detection.
- Improved the presolve to handle a numerical bad case related to doubleton equations better.
- Fixed a bug that made Java, .NET and Python optimizer APIs which caused a crash in special cases.
- Fixed a bug in the put solution slice functions that occurred if no solution was previously defined.
- Employ a newer version of the Intel C compiler tool chain.
- Special characters are now allowed in license paths on Windows.
- Fixed a bug that made the interior-point optimizer crash in certain extremely rare cases.
- Updated the toolbox manual.
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
MOSEK version 184.108.40.206
MOSEK version 220.127.116.11 is now available for download. Yhe new version includes important performance enhancements and bug fixes. The major changes are