We are happy to announce that MOSEK version 7.1 has been released!
After several weeks as beta version, MOSEK 7.1 has now be promoted as the new stable version we provide to MOSEK users. Some of the new features are
- Updated mixed-integer conic optimizer with improved performance.
- Updated MPS reader with support for the CPLEX format
- The default MPS format has been changed to the free MPS format.
- Experimental support for reading the conic benchmark format. Semidefinite constraints and variables are not supported yet.
- A new experimental feature for reformulating certain quadratically constrained into a conic problem.
- In Fusion it is now possible to obtain optimizer statistics e.g. mixed integer gap etc.
- Added some of the BLAS and LAPACK functionality e.g. gemm and potrf functions.
Grab your copy from our website!
Licenses for MOSEK 7 are still valid. And remember you can easy obtain an academic or commercial trial license with few clicks!