- The conic optimizer ha been improved in many respect: pre-solving, accuracy, speed.
- The semidefinite optimizer in particular has been greatly improved in terms of accuracy and stability.
- The Fusion API is now available for Python 3 and C++.
- An automatic dualizer for conic quadratic problem is now available.
- A simple optimization server to solve problems remotely is now included.
- Linux 32bit is no more supported.
We have also updated may other part of the solver and polished its interface. The documentation has been also revised.
Want to try this new release? Download the package and get an updated license:
- Trial and academic licenses can be used with version 8 beta as well.
- Commercial users that are entitled for upgrade can contact us to obtain a new license file.
We are very much confident this new release will be a further improvement for our product.
Help us improving even more: let us know your feedback!
Do you want to know more about the new release? Contact us!
The MOSEK Team.